So after a little (or a lot) of time spent looking through all the marvellous weaning instagram accounts out there, I came across this lovely recipe on ‘FeedingHarriet’s’ insta page. It’s so quick and easy to do and they turned out great!
I’d highly recommend having a look at ‘FeedingHarriet’s page, she shares lots of yummy food ideas for little ones!
130g of plain flour or self raising (omit baking powder if you use self raising)
125ml cup of milk
1 tsp baking powder (only if you used plain flour)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 handfuls is raspberries
Honey- to drizzle on top
- Preheat oven at 180degrees (fan assisted)
- In a mixing bowl or jug add flour
- Add baking powder and cinnamon to flour and mix
- Now add your egg and milk- stir until smooth
- Place muffin cases into muffin tray- I used silicone cases
- Add 1 raspeberry to the bottom of each case
- Fill each case 3/4 of the way up, and add remaining raspberries on top
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Once a knife can be inserted and removed clear or your cakes are slightly golden, remove and cool before serving