Pancakes are a staple in our house, Harry LOVES to have pancakes for his breakfast. I use this pancake batter recipe every time, it’s so quick and easy, and it doesn’t contain egg which is a huge plus for us!
1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon sugar
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine milk, oil and water and add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until moist.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick pan with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat.
- For each mini pancake, pour a tablespoon of mixture onto the hot griddle- add more mixture for a larger pancake.
- Pancakes are ready to turn when their tops are bubbly all over and the edges begin to appear dry.
- Flip each pancake with a spatula- Turning once and cook until bottoms are brown and dry.