We’re huge fans of pancakes in our house, they’re on the breakfast menu two or three times a week, and these colourful little guys were so fun to make!
Like most pancake recipes, they’re easy to make and the mixture makes plenty, pop some in the freezer and you’re sorted for future weekend breakfasts in a ping!
See my previous blog post for my basic pancake recipe here.
- Split pancake mix into small bowls- 1 for each colour you choose to add
2. Add a generous amount of food colouring to each bowl
3. On a lined baking tray, add scoops of each colour around the tray, try to dot the colours evenly to avoid large areas of one colour
4. Bake at 180 degrees (c) for roughly 15 minutes
5. Using a cutter of your choice, carefully remove shapes from your pancake sheet whilst warm (not hot)