We live not too far away from a DELICIOUS Gelato shop called Gelatory. It makes copious amounts of deliciously flavoured Gelato. Flavours like; Torched Marshmallow Fluff, Hazulnut praline, Popcorn, Percy pigs, White chocolate cookie dough, Nutella pancake… the list is endless! I have devoured each and every flavour I have tried, and my all time favourite has to be their Milkybar gelato.
With obvious restrictions at the moment, we haven’t been able to get our ‘Gelatory fix’, so I decided to make my own!
500ml Heavy Whipping Cream
400ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
300g Milkybar chocolate
1 tsp Vanilla
200g Milkybar chocolate- to top
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, whisk, heavy whipping cream and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Whilst the cream is whipping, melt 300g of Milkybar chocolate in the microwave- in 20 second intervals until completely melted.
- Fold condensed milk into the melted chocolate until blended.
- Fold condensed milk and melted chocolate into the whipped cream.
- Add 100g of the remaining Milky bar pieces into the mixture and fold gently
- Carefully scoop the mixture into a loaf tin and add the last 100g of Milkybar on the top of the mixture.
- Gently cover with tinfoil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.